Utrecht Full Time req39056 Contract Logistics
Utrecht / Bremen
The solutions engineer is responsible for working on tender for international or multiregional warehouse logistics operations in different fields of industry. In addition he/she is working on reengineering projects for existing customers as well as developing of global standards for the solutions engineering community. The position is based in Utrecht or Bremen.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Answering warehousing tenders
- Data analysis, evaluation and preparation of results for a further calculation and preparation of a material flow.
- Development of logistics concepts (incl. storage techniques, equipment evaluation, layout and process planning).
- Presentation of the concept in front of the customer.
- Development of tools for optimizing the calculation and project processing.
- Processing of re-engineering projects of existing customer businesses.
- Processing of new “Products” developments projects.
- Participation in realization and implementation of logistics projects.
- Planning and conducting of internal training.
Your skills and experience
- More than 5 years of professional experience in contract logistics.
- Several years of experience in conception and calculation of warehouse logistics projects.
- Practical experience in warehouse operations.
- Good understanding of numbers (analytical thinking) and a quick grasp of new tasks.
- Fluent in English
- Second Language is preferred
Good reasons to join
Kuehne + Nagel is successful because all our employees are engaged and motivated in what they do every day. Our global network creates opportunities for personal and professional development. You can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We look forward to receiving your application.
+41 (0)44 786 95 88
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req39056