Utrecht Full Time req54064 Human Resources
(Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d) for the Dutch Market in Berlin | Utrecht | req54064
Become part of our international team in the new Talent Sourcing Center in Berlin. Be part of Kuehne + Nagel entering the new recruiting era and together with us bring sourcing to the next level.
As (Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d), it is our goal to match the best talents with their dream job to successfully support our new business strategy and help the company grow.
- As Recruiting Specialist (m/f/d) in our new Talent Sourcing Center you are representing Kuehne + Nagel and excite people to join our company
- You accompany candidates along the recruiting process and create a unique candidate experience
- You are responsible for steering the recruiting process and act as contact person for all involved parties
- You decide on the best sourcing strategy for every vacancy
- You actively search and identify the best candidates and reach out to them
- You observe our relevant target markets and are aware of trends and developments
- You plan and facilitate target group specific recruiting and sourcing events
- You set up a candidate pool and actively manage our candidate relations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Recruiting the best people is your passion
- You completed your studies in Business Administration, Social Sciences, HR Management, Business Informatics, Logistics or have perennially experience in a similar role
- You are familiar with sourcing tools like Xing or LinkedIn and always keep an eye on new trends and innovations
- You understand yourself as consultant and partner at eye level
- You want to be part of something big and bring sourcing to the next level
- You have a confident manner, strong communication and relationship building skills and are able to excite and inspire people
- You love to work globally and in an international team
- You are native Dutch Speaker and fluent in English. Any other European language would be beneficial
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We will offer you an international role located in the heart of Berlin in one of the world’s leading logistics companies. You will join a dedicated and dynamic team, where you will enjoy a modern atmosphere and the advantages of a global company such as flexible working hours while expanding your knowledge and experience in international Talent Acquisition. At our Talent Sourcing Centre, you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the future of talent acquisition at Kühne + Nagel.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
José del Moral