Amsterdam Full Time req35523 Seafreight
Regional Project Manager Process Improvement Seafreight
You will plan and execute the implementation of all Seafreight Systems and Process Improvements, ensuring that the new systems meet operational expectations and functional requirements. You will be therefore involved in system development with a strong focus on reviewing processes and process improvements.
You will work closely together with the Global Systems and Processes Team and with the National System and Process Managers, therefore communication is essential. As part of the Regional Systems and Processes Team you will also align with other team members to identify and support in interdependencies with other Regional Systems and Processes Projects and common activities.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide work packages to the National Systems and Process Managers and follow up with them to ensure that project deliverables are provided on time and according to quality standards.
- Provide guidance to Support National Process Managers in regards to system setups, process analysis
- Apply Project Management to ensure a controlled and structured implementation, as well as assisting in planning and execution of project tasks
- Review of the system development and solutions
- Participate and support in system testing, and act as second level system support
- Monitor and follow up on Project Deliverables
- Continuous improvement and optimisation of operational processes
- Assemble Functional Requirement review teams and coordinate that feedback is registered according to protocols
Your skills and experience
- Experience with Seafreight Systems (including testing) and project management
- Process Mapping
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Data handling and understanding
- Technical Affinity
- Intercultural competence
- Excellent communication skills. E.g. ability to teach and motivate others
- Fluent in English
Good reasons to join
Are you curious to work in a highly motivated team with the aim to bring innovative change to the organization?
If you are willing to go an extra mile and able to quickly adapt to new situations and last minute changes, then you will love working in our regional team, inspired by the motivation of seafreight operations in Western Europe, based in beautiful and vibrant Amsterdam.
We offer roles in development, training and systems support as well as continuous improvement and the key to success is teamwork.
Are you interested in this position and do you believe you fit the profile? We look forward to receiving your response.
For more information regarding this position you can contact:
Regional Talent Acquisition and Sourcing Manager
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req35523