Rotterdam Full Time req48914 Freight Forwarding & Customer Service
Manager Key Accounts Seafreight Export | Rotterdam | req48914
Do you have experience in managing a Key Account team within Seafreight? Then we are looking for you!
As a Manager Key Accounts Seafreight Export you are responsible for the P&L and connected financials of your Traffic Center in the Export department. Together with your team you ensure that our customers are and remain satisfied. This is only achievable by working with your team in an efficient, proactive and solution minded manner. You are able to monitor the quality of our service and together you want to improve the relationship with the customers and actively support company’s development plans . Because of your qualities as a People manager you know how to motivate and inspire your team like no other. In this role you manage a team of 7 (Senior) Forwarders. You will report directly to Head of Export & Import Key Account Teams Seafreight.
- You will be leading a team of 7 (Senior) freight forwarders.
- You make sure all services towards Customers are managed timely and accurate.
- Continuous optimization of the operational and administrative process flows.
- Maintaining and developing contacts and relationships with existing and potential clients, shipping companies
- and other subcontractors, as well as the internal Kuehne + Nagel organization.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have Bachelor degree in e.g. Economics or Business Administration.
- You have at least 5 years working experience in Freight Forwarding and Customer Service.
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in Leadership.
- You have a commercial mind which seeks continuously opportunities for business development.
- You feel comfortable in an environment which pushes to the next level standards of quality and efficiency.
- You are familiar with optimizing processes using various technologies and data driven solutions.
- You are available for 40 hours per week.
Step 1: Application
Step 2: Telephone interview
Step 3: 1st Interview
Step 4: Digital Assessment (max 30 min)
Step 5: 2nd Interview
Step 6: Job offer
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
Working with pleasure at Kuehne + Nagel means something different for every employee, so we offer an ambitious working environment in which entrepreneurship, development and progress are very important. In addition to a good salary, we also offer a good pension plan. You have 24 vacation days and 3.5 atv days and you have the option to purchase additional days. In this position you are also entitled to a lease car and an attractive bonus scheme. We offer a group discount on your health insurance with CZ. You are in charge of your own development through our online Kuehne + Nagel Academy. Kuehne + Nagel is a good company and is looking for reliable employees, that’s why we screen our employees for WLS and ask for a VOG.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
06-25737246 / Dominique.Rooswinkel@Kuehne-Nagel.com