Utrecht Full Time req37600 Contract Logistics
Global Customer Implementation Senior Project Manager
Successful implementations of physical customer logistics operations are in the heart of our professionalism as a logistics service Provider.
All implementations of Logistics contracts need full project management attention via our Customer Transition and Integration (CTI) management methodology and led by professionally trained and well equipped implementation managers. The purpose of this role is to ensure governance, compliance and development on a global scale and support all related activities to bring CTI to the next level.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Deploying initiatives and best practices in close cooperation with the Global CTI team and the Regional CTI counter partners
- Advisory role for CTI related topics with and towards the Global and Regional responsible CTI teams and managers
- Overall project management for assigned projects who are equal or larger than the set revenue threshold or projects recognized as projects with strategic importance.
- Responsible for the project deliverables in scope, time & budget
- Coach the CTI teams and support CTI efforts globally where involvement is required
- Develop, roll-out and conduct Project Management trainings for countries to ensure continuous development of in-country resources for project management in general and implementation management specifically
Your skills and experience
- Contract Logistics experience essential
- Extensive experience project managing complex warehouse implementations
- At least 7 years experience within a Senior Logistics role
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Leadership and motivational capabilities and the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience as a coach, mentor and leader of non direct reports
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Fluency, written and spoken in English
- Willingness and ability to travel globally (up to 50%)
Good reasons to join
Kuehne + Nagel is successful because over 76’000 individuals are engaged and motivated in what they do every day. Our global network creates opportunities for personal and professional development. You can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We look forward to receiving your application.
+41 (0)44 786 95 88
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req37600