Utrecht Full Time 21-09-2017 req27748 Contract Logistics
Consumer Development Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of Consumer – Contract Logistics, the Consumer Development Manager will be responsible for the growth of
business globally with Top20 CL accounts by delivering innovative and cost effective solutions. Develop in conjunction with countries and regions solutions and proposals for Top20 customers.
Monitoring the needs of consumer customers, assist in defining the go to market strategy to ensure a continuous improvement in the service offering. Working in close cooperation with the CL Consumer community and supporting service experts.
Manage relationships with senior managers both at the customer and within Kuehne+Nagel.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Receives, reviews customer requests
- Develops in conjunction with extended team innovative solutions which are presented to and negotiated with selected customers (RFQ’s)
- Identifies and captures customer demands and works to implements their demands into the existing or new service offerings
- Organises and hosts service related business development workshops/meetings with country / regional BD communities
- Supports selected ad hoc business developments projects
Your skills and experience
- 5 years of relevant logistics experience
- Fluency, written and spoken in English
- Willingness and ability to travel globally
- Talent to present to customers
- Good analytical mind-set
- Confidence to develop multi-cultural diverse relationships outside KN and within KN
- Be familiar with KN tools, Corelog, GCT, CTI, ZF, etc.
Good reasons to join
Are you curious to work in a highly motivated team with the aim to bring innovative change to the organization?
We offer roles in development, training and systems support as well as continuous improvement and the key to success is teamwork.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req27748