Veghel Full Time req60062 Sales & Account Management
Business Manager Integrated Logistics | Veghel | req60062
Do you have a sound knowledge of both pharmaceuticals and logistics and are you looking for a new challenge in your career? This might be your chance!
As Business Manager Integrated Logistics you will manage a global pharmaceutical customer and act as their Supply Chain Manager in a complex and international environment. Through your experience you have profound knowledge of Sea freight, Airfreight, Road freight and Contract Logistics in combination with 4 PL services/requirements. You are well informed about the market trends, specific regulations/legislations and conditions that are important for your customers. You are able to choose the optimal solution for both your customer and Kuehne + Nagel. You are able to implement and sell the solution both internally as externally. Kuehne + Nagel Integrated Logistics provides services tailored to meet customer challenges, with an emphasis on simplifying supply chain complexity through integrated end-to-end solutions, reducing total cost of ownership and maximising service levels. Integrating these managed services with collaborative concepts into a cohesive model creates a competitive advantage for our customers in the marketplace. Integrated Logistics exists of 440 Supply Chain Experts and 9 Logistics Control Centers globally. You will be part of team of 9 FTE who work in a shared environment dedicated for the Integrated Logistics department in the Netherlands to offer the best 4PL services for our international customers. In this setting, you will work dedicated for our new pharma customer.
- You are able to implement, manage and continuously develop profitable relationships with your customer on a global scale.
- You maximize the long term benefits for Kuehne Nagel based on a high customer satisfaction.
- You will work in close cooperation with your customer to make sure expectations and requirements are met and KN’s interests are also secured. You manage the customer supply chain (4 PL function) according to the agreed scope.
- You manage the relationship with the KN Integrated Logistics Control Centers in order to properly service the customers engagement.
- You have an internal customer role with all existing IL operations centers including procurement and coordination of all 3PL services.
- You are profit/loss responsible for the consolidated client P/L account on a regional basis.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have at least a Bachelor degree (logistics or similar).
- You have at least 8 years experience in Freight Forwarding including Operations and Customer Services.
- You have at least 5 years experience in managing complex supply chains with excellent results preferably in a Fourth Party Logistics Provider (4PL) environment.
- You have a proven track-record in Key Account Management for global customers.
- You have experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are willing to travel around the world to our Customers. You will travel approximately 20% of your time outside NL and spent 40-60% of your time in NL at the customers site and 20% from our Veghel office.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.