Helmond Full Time req59507 Administration
Administrative Employee Huawei (Eindhoven) | Helmond | req59507
Nǐ hǎo! Do you have good communication skills in Chinese and English? Would you like to ensure good communication and cooperation between Huawei and Kuehne + Nagel? Then we are looking for you!
At this moment, Kuehne + Nagel is looking for an administrative employee in Eindhoven! In this role you are part of our Business Unit Technology. As Administrative Employee you are the first point of contact for Huawei in which you support them with questions that they have about shipments. Because of you, communication between Kuehne + Nagel and Huawei is going great! Working hours: between 08.00am and 06.00pm
- Be the point of contact and act as the bridge of communication between Huawei and KN for facilitating daily operations with outbound shipments. The goal is to minimize the chance for misunderstanding and maintain a good relationship for cooperation.
- Help ensuring quality and safety in deliveries by keeping close contact with clients in all parts of Europe and China
- Monitor shipments from origin to end customer, upon receiving enquiries or requests from local offices/ receivers, they need to be followed up until the receiving of the Proof of Delivery
- Be detail-minded and quick, able to multi-task and set priorities, while handling issues/ routine and ad-hoc administrative tasks in a fast-changing environment
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You can speak Chinese and English fluently;
- Experience in Logistics is a pre, but not a must!;
- You are administratively strong and accurate;
- You are assertive and independent;
- Good MS Office skills;
- You live already in the Netherlands.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
06 25 73 73 19 / email@example.com