Head of Implementation Workforce Management System (WEU)
Head of Implementation Workforce Management System (WEU) offers the services to implement and continuously improve a state of the art Workforce Management process and system landscape to be deployed in the top 15 countries in line with Kuehne + Nagel’s global workforce management strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the growth of the Centre of Excellence team based in Utrecht and in Tallinn;
- Define Standards processes / configuration/ interfacing of the Global Workforce Management Solution EmpCenter of the provider WorkforceSoftware and testing and go live planning of new standard releases of Workforce Software;
- Implementation and training methodology together with Corporate IT;
- Define structures to implement selected countries EMEA/APAC/Western Hemisphere, probably supported by an external implementation partner;
- KPI’s monitoring/ benchmarking the business impact of the solution;
- Cost distribution model;
- Provide guidance to national teams in solution design / implementation methodology, directly or via regional Workforce implementation consultants;
- Guidance on functional components used to maximize cost saving potential and optimize working practices and review return on investment cases;
- Work with other departments, such as Corporate IT or Operations to ensure the further maintenance and support of the solution;
- Planning of the CoE team’s activities and prioritisation of national projects.
Your skills and experience
- Educated to Bachelor/Master degree level or equivalent;
- Significant experience in business systems implementation across multiple countries including operational processes;
- In-depth knowledge of Workforce Management/ Time Registration Systems and Processes
Experience managing external IT providers;
- Project and program management skills and experience, management capabilities to implement the strategy;
- Previous experience of working across different cultures within a matrix organisation;
- Strong communication and ability to influence at senior level;
- High affinity for processes and IT Systems;
- Able to travel frequently internationally (approx. 40%).
Good reasons to join
Are you curious to work in a highly motivated team with the aim to bring innovative change to the organization?
We offer roles in development, training and systems support as well as continuous improvement and the key to success is teamwork.
Are you interested in this position and do you believe you fit the profile? We look forward to get in contact with you. For more information regarding this position you can contact Erwin Verwaal, Senior Recruiter on +31 6 1178 9205. You can also visit our website on: werkenbijkuehnenagel.nl or Kuehne + Nagel Careers.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req26166